Welcome to the Cycle Chat - Motorcycle Chat for Harley Davidson & V-Twin Motorcycle Enthusiasts forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Cycle Chat - Motorcycle Chat for Harley Davidson & V-Twin Motorcycle Enthusiasts > CycleChat's Motorcycle Hangout > CycleChat Community Forums > Off Topics
Register FAQTop Posters Site Rules Members Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off Topics Here's a place to discuss non-motorcycle stuff. NO POLITICS or RELIGION!

------------ ------------
Old 12-15-2008
MAGIC

Biff Burger's Toys for Tots

I would like to extend a thank you to all who made this a grand event one more year. Even in the this economy with short funds and limited budgets we managed to finish out the evening by giving the Marines a check for $32,000.00 and over 10,000 toys. We filled a 6X and part of another truck. Hard to believe that we could break 30K this year. Last year was a killer year with 39K raised. We lost 2 or 3 major sponsors this year due to business slowdowns but another 2 stepped up their bucks to cover it.

All in all it was a great night, auction was a buyer's dream, lot of stuff was flea market prices on bids but other's made up for it. Shovelheads mail box was the show stopper. One guy bid on all 3 of his painted items and will be contacting him for more stuff. Thank you my brother.

We even had one "adult business" donate over 6K worth of "things", some of which confused even me. We had a POD trailer in the back and we kept the bags of goodies at a silent auction. Put one of the cute biff chiks in there and business was hopping.

OK, no pics as I lost my dig Sony camera. Half way through the auction the owner asked if the camera in the bag of shirts was supposed to be auctioned off? It was mine and had been in that bag for two weeks in the storage trailer. Dead battery and spare was dead too. But I got the camera back.

Thank you once again for making this event a happening thing along with your fellow Florida bikers.
Magic

Old 12-15-2008
Graywolf Offline
Procrastinate Now!
Supreme Member

My Mood:
Graywolf has a spectacular aura aboutGraywolf has a spectacular aura aboutGraywolf has a spectacular aura about
Re: Biff Burger's Toys for Tots

You can be proud of that. Y'all gonna make a lot of kids happy on Christmas! We got another toy run up in Valdosta next weekend.

Unregistered Mutant
I was sane once, but I'm better now.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Old 12-15-2008
Spade115 Offline
Equal Oppertunity Offende
Supreme Member

My Mood:
Spade115 is on a distinguished road
Re: Biff Burger's Toys for Tots

Congrats man, glad you found your camera, I am still negotiating on my pics to post. LOL, Sounds like you had a blast, glad you werent able to take pics of the "Adult" stuff, would be kind of weird in its own right.

Mini Bike

Its all fun and games until the cops show up to take away your scoot.

My Names J.R. (Jay ARR) I convinced a buddy of mine I was a pirate for 8 Years